The CENTAGOWN Type 5/6 Coveralls are designed for protection from liquid chemical splash, and solid particles. Manufactured from a specially softened, laminated non-woven Polypropylene material, it is highly breathable to maintain the body temperature of the wearer..
- Category III Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Protection Class Type 5/Type 6.
- Non-woven Laminated 60 gsm Fabric
- EN13982-1:2003 Type 5
- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type 6
- EN 14126:2003
- EN 1149-5:2008
- EN 1073-2:2002
- EN 14325
- Strong and superbly soft, with a lightweight and breathable fabric for maximum comfort and to reduce heat build-up in wear.
- Elasticated waist, cuffs and ankles
- Individually packed
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XXL, XXXL
- Single Use
- Latex Free
Product Code GW0100
Packed in Cartons of 50 Coveralls