The CENTAGOWN Sterile Urology Surgical Gowns are designed for urological surgical procedures, with a high level of fluid or blood spillage. Manufactured from a specially softened spunbond Polypropylene material, with meltblown layers, with extra protection from the chest down including a blue PE film laminated to the fabric. The CENTAGOWN Urology Gown is specially designed for seated surgery. The gown is fully impermeable from the chest down, and has reinforced sleeves for extra protection against fluids.
- Non-woven SSMMS 40 gsm Fabric with Blue PE Film from the Chest down
- Strong and superbly soft, with a lightweight and breathable fabric for maximum comfort.
- Soft elasticated knitted cuffs
- Adjustable neck
- Ultrasonic welding to seams to sleeves for maximum protection
- Laminated from the chest down
- Bellows design for ease of movement when seated
- Generous overlap at back with easy reach ties
- Sterile packed with double wrap and 2 x hand towels
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XXL, XXXL
- Bespoke specification or sizes available
- Sterile Packed
- Single Use
- Latex Free
Product Code GW0027
Packed in Cartons of 50 gowns.