The CENTAGOWN Sterile Spunlace Surgical Gowns are designed for short or low fluid procedures, with a medium level of fluid or blood spillage. Manufactured from a specially softened spunlace Cellulose/Polypropylene material, with meltblown layers, the spunlace gown is made from an extra soft fabric for superb comfort.
- Non-woven SSMMS 55 gsm Fabric
- Strong and superbly soft, with a lightweight and breathable fabric for maximum comfort.
- Soft elasticated knitted cuffs
- Adjustable neck
- Ultrasonic welding to seams to sleeves for maximum protection
- Reinforced across the full gown, including back and full sleeves
- Generous overlap at back with easy reach ties
- Sterile packed with double wrap and 2 x hand towels
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XXL, XXXL
- Extra long version available to order
- Bespoke specification or sizes available
- Sterile Packed
- Single Use
- Latex Free
Product Code GW0011
Packed in Cartons of 50 gowns.